Earlier today, we talked about how the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Verizon Wireless was on the receiving end of the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update, well, it seems that AT&T does not want to be left behind in the eternal war between all mobile carriers in the US, and from today onwards, Samsung’s Kies servers will also deliver Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean to AT&T customers who are using the first version of the smartphone/tablet hybrid in the market. Of course, with an update to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, this means one would be able to enjoy a slew of new features, with the main one being the introduction of Popup capabilities for notes, video and browsing.
Strangely enough, there was no mention of Google Now in AT&T’s changelog, as that is normally the first thing that would see mention in most Jelly Bean updates. Ah well, better late than never no? Of course, you can always make a beeline for the support page of AT&T’s Galaxy Note to check out the instructions on downloading and updating the software on your precious i717 (that is its codename) to give it some Jelly Bean goodness. Whoever said that good things do not come to those who wait?RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: at&t, Galaxy Note, Jelly Bean (Android), Samsung,