Let’s just say that you are already a subscriber to the AT&T mobile carrier, and have been on the lookout for the Samsung Galaxy S4 for quite some time already, but never really managed to do anything about the situation simply because the two available colors for this flagship smartphone from Samsung did not really tickle your fancy. Seriously, Black Mist and White Frost? You are one who is always on the lookout for something new, so a somewhat eccentric Aurora Red does seem to be more right up your alley.
Good news then, as AT&T has just announced that an Aurora Red version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be made available over at the carrier as an exclusive device from June 14 onwards. That is still a good three weeks away, but you can ensure that you are right up there at the front of the line by placing a pre-order from tomorrow onwards. The good news is, you need not fork out anything extra from the regular colored Galaxy S4 models, since the Aurora Red version too, will arrive alongside a $199.99 price point.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before