Let’s just say that you are already a subscriber to the AT&T mobile carrier, and have been on the lookout for the Samsung Galaxy S4 for quite some time already, but never really managed to do anything about the situation simply because the two available colors for this flagship smartphone from Samsung did not really tickle your fancy. Seriously, Black Mist and White Frost? You are one who is always on the lookout for something new, so a somewhat eccentric Aurora Red does seem to be more right up your alley.
Good news then, as AT&T has just announced that an Aurora Red version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be made available over at the carrier as an exclusive device from June 14 onwards. That is still a good three weeks away, but you can ensure that you are right up there at the front of the line by placing a pre-order from tomorrow onwards. The good news is, you need not fork out anything extra from the regular colored Galaxy S4 models, since the Aurora Red version too, will arrive alongside a $199.99 price point.RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung,