DLCs seem to be the rage these days as one of the ways game developers can get gamers to pay for additional content, such as maps, additional quests, items and so on, but for the most part the DLCs do keep to theme of the game. Battlefield 4 developer, DICE, on the other hand might be looking to deviate from tradition, at least that’s what the rumors are saying for now. According to NeoGAF user, Jibbajabbawockky, he claims to have taken part in a poll conducted by DICE asking them for their thoughts about potential new features.
For the most part the poll seemed to be more or less standard fare, until they asked about potential DLC packs in which the poll allegedly asked the participant if they might be interested in a co-op mode in which players team up with each other to fight dinosaurs with bows and arrows in hand, along with other primitive-type weapons! Some potential names for this DLC included “BF 4: BC”, “BF 4: Primal Combat”, and “BF 4: 21942 BC”. It sounds a little ridiculous, but bear in mind that this is a rumor so take it with a grain of salt, but what do you guys think? Would a dinosaur co-op game using Battlefield 4 graphics sound like something you might be interested in?
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-02: DICE Promises To Fix Battlefield 4's Rubber-Banding Issue
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-03-10: Battlefield 4 "Rent A Server" Will Be Coming To PS4 Soon
- 2013-12-16: DICE Asking PS4 Gamers To Help Diagnose Battlefield 4 Crashes
- 2013-10-22: Battlefield 4 Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- 2013-10-16: DICE Recommends Xbox 360 Battlefield 4 Players Install 14GB Of Content Onto Their Drives
- 2013-07-08: PS4’s Battlefield 4 Might Come With Mouse And Keyboard Support
- 2013-04-03: DICE Considering Taking Battlefield 4 To eSports