How did you spend your Memorial Day? Did you laze around at home the whole day long, or were you involved in a cookout, following the tradition of barbecues of yore? Well, barbecuing is an art form, and not everyone is able to get it right the first time around, or even after multiple attempts. It so happens to be one of those pesky things in life where it is easier to do theoretically than in real life. Well, good to know that in this day and age, even when you are one of the least talented folks around in the kitchen, you can still gain assistance from a robot so that your guests would not leave the house complaining about the quality of food – or rather, the lack of it.
Take for instance, the Hamburglar (and no, this has absolutely nothing to do with the character from MMcDonald’s), where this robot from Momentum Machines will automate the entire hamburger-making process, where it is tipped to produce approximately 360 hamburgers in an hour, complete with tomatoes, pickles, condiments, and anything else that your stomach is craving for (within reasonable means, of course). Will it replace line cooks at hamburger restaurants in the long run? Only time will tell.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Official Price Appears
- 2014-04-17: New Honda ASIMO Displays More Human-like Movement
- 2014-04-17: ‘Dalek’ Machine Patches Potholes In 2 Minutes
- 2014-04-16: $250 Wheelchair Transformed Into Johnny Five Geo-Positioning Robot
- 2014-04-11: Drones That Recharge Themselves On Power Lines
- 2014-04-07: Drone Crashes Into Athlete, Investigation Launched