True to their word, those of us living in the Great White North (or rather, Canada if you prefer to be formal) would finally be able to get hold of the BlackBerry Q10 today. Of course, we await with bated breath to see just how well (or not, as stranger things have happened in the past) the BlackBerry Q10 would sell in its own backyard, considering the extremely successful weekend launch of the BlackBerry Q10 in the UK. Those living in Canada can look forward to Telus offering the BlackBerry Q10, and if Telus is not their cup of tea, there are always Rogers and Bell waiting for you to ink that 3-year contract after forking out $199.99 for the smartphone itself, of course. For folks who prefer to pick up the BlackBerry Q10 sans contract, be warned that you could be up to $700 poorer along the way.
You might also want to check out other Canadian retailers such as Walmart and Future Shop to see whether they carry any stock of the BlackBerry Q10. Fans of the physical QWERTY keyboard on a smartphone would certainly be stoked with the availability of the BlackBerry Q10, and it would show the world whether there is still a market left for such a form factor. Those of us living in the US, we will have to wait until sometime later this May to see the BlackBerry Q10 arrive on all four major carriers.
Next Story: CenturyLink To Provide Gigabit Internet In Omaha
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-08-30: BlackBerry Q10 Now Available From Sprint
- 2013-08-29: BlackBerry Q10 Sales Performing Poorly [Report]
- 2013-06-18: AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Release Date Is June 21
- 2013-06-18: BlackBerry Q10 Review
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10