It is being reported that SFR, the second largest wireless carrier in France, is selling more BlackBerry Q10 than it is selling Galaxy S4, HTC One and iPhone 5. By the looks of it, BlackBerry Q10 has taken France by storm. Not only that, it has also been reported that BlackBerry Z10, which was released back in January, is outselling iPhone 5, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus and Galaxy S3 on SFR’s 21 million subscriber strong network. Does BlackBerry finally have a hit pair of smartphones?
Many analysts have presented different views on the sale of these new BB devices in USA. When the Z10 came out here, it was said that sales were very disappointing and that return rates were astronomically high. BlackBerry took a firm stand against these comments and said that returns were in line with their internal expectations, Verizon backed up their claims as well. The report only mentions BlackBerry’s purported success on one French network. If this trend is visible on other networks as well, then at least there’s one market that the Canadian manufacturer is establishing a solid footing in. What about you though, would you pick up any of two new BlackBerry smartphones?
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2013-06-18 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-14 BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month
- 2013-04-29 T-Mobile BlackBerry Q10 Registration Page Now Live For Business Customers
- 2013-04-26 Skype Launches On BlackBerry 10, But Only On The BlackBerry Q10
- 2013-04-11 BlackBerry Rubbishes High Z10 Return Rates News