According to sources familiar with the matter, the blue HTC One will join the red HTC One with the ranks of the current standard black and silver versions, although it’s unknown at this time when and where the colored versions of HTC’s flagship Android smartphone will end up.
The red HTC One has been a unicorn of sorts over the past couple of months as it once was spotted, but then mysteriously disappeared to only pop up months later on a UK retailer’s website. HTC has yet to confirm the red HTC One’s existence, but hopefully HTC One fans won’t have to wait long until both the red and blue version of the device are announced and made available.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6