Shortly after the release of Borderlands 2, we were introduced to a new playable character, Gaige the Mechromancer, which was released as a downloadable add-on in October. This week, Gearbox Software unveiled a new playable character which is expected to be released on May 14 called Krieg the Psycho Bandit.
Krieg the Psycho Bandit is a reformed version of the Psychos we’re sure you Borderlands players have become quite familiar with. Krieg will use a combination of his trusty axe and explosives to take down his enemies and will come with three skill trees: Bloodlust, which will increase Krieg’s abilities when he kills with his Buzz Axe; Mania, which will increase his damage output as he takes damage; and Hellborn, which will make him an even deadlier character when he’s on fire.
Krieg the Psycho Bandit will be released as part of a new piece of DLC pack called the Psycho Pack on May 14 for a retail price of $9.99. Shortly after its release, Gearbox is also expected to release a completely new DLC adventure called Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep on June 25.RELATED
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Follow: borderlands 2, gearbox software,
- Seen at: twitter