Whether you think that Bose is an overrated brand or not is a matter of opinion and preference, but if you have enjoyed the company’s previous headphones offerings such as the QC15 and the QC3, Bose has announced the new AE2w Bluetooth headphones, which considering it is Bose-branded, isn’t overly expensive at $250. Essentially for those who have experienced Bose’s AE2 headphones, it’s almost the same thing with the main and obvious difference being that the AE2w will feature Bluetooth connectivity for a wireless listening experience.
The headphones will come with a battery life of seven hours, and 200 hours on standby. Alternatively if you want to conserve the battery for use on trips, you can always resort to swapping in a 3.5mm cable in the meantime time. If these sound like headphones you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on, they can be ordered via Bose’s website, and for our readers in EU, expect to be able to get these headphones on the 14th of May.
- 2014-04-17 Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28 MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20 Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02 Cobra AirWave Mini
- 2011-10-12 Bose unveils OE2, OE2i headphones
- 2011-09-16 Bose unveils SoundLink Wireless Mobile speakers
- 2011-09-07 Beats Wireless headphones spotted at the FCC
- 2011-08-29 Arriva Leo: headphones for extreme sports
- 2010-10-18 Bose BT1R goes through FCC's hoops