Google might be the name synonymous with the Internet search engine for the longest time, but it has definitely moved beyond conventional search where its name is concerned these days. We have plenty of Google services to choose from, and from time to time, Google has definitely introduced something or another which would derail your attempt at being super productive. The latest Easter Egg from Google comes in the form of Breakout – the classic 37 year old game, where you have the unenviable task of knocking down an entire bunch of blocks using a bouncing ball with some elementary knowledge of angles.
Play the Google version by looking for images of “Atari Breakout”, which so happens to be a clever take on the arcade hit, where image search results double up as its blocks. Clear the entire shebang, and you will proceed to the next level which will see the use of even more random images. What are some of your more memorable Easter Eggs by Google that you have come across so far, and which would you rate it to be the best?
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-03-19 Konami Code Easter Egg Appears On Google’s Voice Search
- 2013-12-18 Google’s Christmas Easter Eggs Turns Mobile Device Into Karaoke Machine
- 2013-08-09 YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- 2013-03-01 YouTube Gets In On The Harlem Shake Craze
- 2013-02-22 Chromebook Pixel Konami Code Easter Egg