Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet at Mobile World Congress 2013. The company has designed this device in such as way so as to make one-hand use easier, in order to fully maximize the pen experience. The Galaxy Note 8.0 is only available in white at this point in time. It was rumored earlier this month that Samsung would be releasing a new color, “brown black,” it was said. Today the Brown Galaxy Note 8.0 has been pictured, the image comes from none other than the infamous Twitter leak source, @evleaks.
Red and Grey colors for Note 8.0 have been rumored as well. As far as the brown one is concerned, it is expected to be released in mid-June. It is too soon to say whether all three new colors will be released at the same time. The source of this leak has a pretty solid track record, so there’s little doubt that a brown Note 8.0 isn’t around the corner. Nevertheless, Samsung itself is yet to make an official announcement, and one can’t be truly sure until the company formally introduces it to the world.
- 2013-07-15: Galaxy Note 8.0 Android 4.2.2 ROM Leaks
- 2013-06-25: Galaxy S4 Active And Note 8.0 LTE Kernel Source Code Released
- 2013-06-25: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Now Available In Brown
- 2013-06-13: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Gets New Software Update In Germany
- 2013-05-27: Brown Galaxy Note 8.0 Purported Image Leaked
- 2013-05-07: Galaxy Note 8.0 In "Brown Black" Color Apparently Coming In June
- 2013-04-16: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Could Arrive In Red And Grey Shades