Budweiser seems to be getting more and more interactive these days, first having revealed the Budweiser Buddy Cup that offers a novel way of making friends via Facebook through a simple toast of two different Buddy Cups, and here we are with Kevin Harvick in the video above, going around to market the new interactive racing app known as the BUD 360° app, where fans will then be virtually there in the cockpit of the No. 29 Budweiser Chevrolet SS that has Harvick at the wheel.
It offers viewers the virtual experience of hitting hair splitting speeds of 190 mph, which is definitely a novel idea, and it sure as heck beats whatever else the likes of Gran Turismo is able to offer, now? Blaise D’Sylva, vice president of media, sports & entertainment for Anheuser-Busch, said, “The BUD 360 app is a new and innovative way to engage with consumers. The app gives fans an unprecedented look inside the No. 29 Budweiser Chevrolet and allows them to control the view of racing at 190 mph in a way that’s never been possible before.”
Next Story: Evleaks: Motorola X Phone Spotted For Real
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases