Bungie already announced Destiny, a new first person shooter game that is going to be released for both Xbox and PlayStation. Destiny has been slated for release in 2014 and it has been confirmed that the game will be compatible with future consoles as well. The newly revealed Xbox One and Sony’s PlayStation 4 will be getting this game, both of these consoles are expected to be released later this year. The story line of Destiny is not known, no details about the gameplay are available as yet. Bungie has a “worldwide gameplay reveal” scheduled for 10th June, at Sony’s E3 press conference, so additional details about the game aren’t that far off.
Today Bungie released a new Destiny trailer that it has created with the likes of Giancarlo Esposito of Breaking Bad fame and the director of Iron Man, Jon Favreau. The teaser trailer tells little about the game, though its definitely worth taking a look at. There are high expectations from Bungie for this game, considering that it already has the credit for the highly successful Halo games trilogy under its belt.
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-02-12: PS4 Overtakes Xbox One Sales In Australia
- 2014-02-07: Destiny Public Beta To Launch This Summer
- 2013-12-09: New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- 2013-12-09: Bungie's Destiny Pegged For September 2014 Release
- 2013-11-15: Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- 2013-10-02: Halo 3 Is Free For Xbox 360 Gold Members On October 16
- 2013-06-11: Destiny PS4 E3 Demo Shows Classes, Public Events, Gun Customization