Mozilla is trying its level best to defeat the perception that web browsers can’t offer console type gaming experience to users. Powered by Unreal Engine 3, Mozilla shows off Firefox browser playing a demonstration video of Epic Citadel, a popular Android game. The demonstration video isn’t full of missions, bounty hunts or fights, it is basically a walk through video which lets us see how smoothly Firefox is able to play it back. Within a desktop browser, graphics were running at a concrete frame rate of 16 FPS.
- 2014-04-10 Firefox OS 2.0 Begins To Take Shape
- 2014-03-19 Former Firefox Developer Explains Mozilla's Decision To Drop Its Modern UI Project
- 2014-03-19 Firefox Powers Better In-Browser Games At GDC14
- 2013-03-25 Oculus Rift Support Being Added To Unreal Engine 3
- 2013-02-19 Mozilla Firefox 19 Available For Download Now
- 2012-03-28 Browser Quest is an MMORPG that you can play from your browser
- 2011-12-01 Infinity Blade 2 available today
- 2011-09-21 Unreal Engine 3 heads for Mac OS X platform
- 2011-03-31 Unreal Engine 3 Coming to Sony Xperia Play and NGP?