Flipboard Android 2.0 was launched today, which now brings magazine curation feature to those using an Android powered smartphone or tablet. By using this feature, Flipboard for Android users can now add and track their own content in the popular news reading app. The magazine curation feature was initially launched for iOS only, which garnered some 6 million users since it was launched in March. Collectively, these users have created over 1 million magazines up till now. Android users can now also create magazine on a specific topic or theme in the Flipboard app. They’ve also launched a web based editing tool called Flipboard Editor, which can be used to manage magazines and view metrics.
To create a magazine, simply tap the +” button next to articles, add a name and description for your magazine and you’re done. Content can be brought in from almost any source imaginable, including social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google+. Flipboard Android 2.0 also allows users to flip photos saved on their devices into their magazines, share magazine links to other apps and add items via the device’s mobile browser. Flipboard Android 2.0 is now available for download from Google Play Store.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: Android, flipboard, google play store,