Earlier this year at the Mobile World Congress 2013, Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 8.0. This was the Korean manufacturer’s second Galaxy Note device, after the previous 10.1 inch one which had been announced at 2012′s MWC. The device has been designed in a way that makes usable with just one hand, while maximizing the pen experience. Its powered by a 1.6GHz quadcore processor with 2GB of RAM and has an 8 inch 1280×800 display. The Galaxy Note 8.0 has only been available in White so far, but reportedly it is getting another color soon. “Brown Black” is said to be the new color in which Note 8.0 will be available by mid-June.
The source claims to have received this information from Samsung Benelux, which oversees Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.They weren’t able to provide product photos as yet but did mention the release date. Its slated for week 25 of 2013, which roughly puts the release date in the middle of June. Galaxy Note 2 Brown Black color will be available for the 16GB Wi-FI and 3G variants. That’s not all, only recently it was rumored that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 might also come in red and grey shades. Lets see which ones make it through to the public.
Next Story: Divoom Onbeat-200 Bluetooth Speaker
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Google Babel To Be Unveiled At I/O As Google Hangouts [Rumor]
- HTC R7 And R12 Windows RT Blue Tablets Launch Reportedly In October
- New LG Tablet Reportedly Launching In Q3 2013
- Asus Hopes To Shake Up Tablet Market With Its Small Windows 8 Tablets