Game of Thrones can easily be considered one of the biggest shows currently on television, and its latest season seems to be gearing up for quite the epic finale in the coming weeks. But before we all go into a deep depression about how we’ll soon be Game of Thrones-less, Redditor Tolkfan combined his love for the series with his love for StarCraft II by recreating the show’s opening credits within the game world.
Using the StarCraft II cutscene editor, Tolkfan used a number of StarCraft II units in place of the cities of Westeros, which during the opening credits of Game of Thrones, can be seen popping up while the camera pans over Westoros. Putting together the video took about a week with the cutscene editor allowing Tolkfan being able to capture and render Ultra quality footage at a constant framerate. This is certainly a much better option than attempting to record all of the action within the game, which could easily result in a drop in the video’s framerate.
Next Story: HTC One With Nexus Could Run On Android 4.3
- 2014-04-15: Game Of Thrones Torrents Break Piracy Record
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Game Of Thrones Causes HBO GO To Crash
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-10: Game Of Thrones Vines From Season 4 Trainer
- 2010-05-19: Blizzard Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition pricing unveiled
- 2010-06-15: Razer Unveils StarCraft II Themed Gaming Peripherals
- 2010-08-03: Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty moves 1.5 million copies in 2 days
- 2010-10-19: Razer Banshee StarCraft II Gaming Headset
- 2010-10-19: Razer Spectre StarCraft II Gaming Mouse