Now that the Explorer Edition of Google Glass has been shipped out to a select number of people, you might have bumped into someone wearing them at a party, social event or maybe even on the streets. Using Google Glass may seem more difficult to those who haven’t used the wearable computer than those who have become accustomed to it, which is exactly what the writers at Saturday Night Live decided to focus on in one of its skits this past weekend.
The “Google Glass” wearer that was featured during Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update segment is named Randall Meeks, who is played by SNL cast member Fred Armisen. During the segment, Meeks demonstrates just how “easy” it is to use Google Glass, although his ability to use the device is thwarted through his own inability to use it properly. During Meeks’ conversation with Seth Meyers, he spends the majority of his time yelling voice commands at his pair of Google Glass, with one of those commands accidentally outing a private video he probably shouldn’t have been watching while he was demonstrating the device.
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Radio Controlled Flying Witch And Flying Wizard Take To The Skies
- Roku Announces Roku LT, Roku 1, Roku 2 Streaming Video Players