The Google I/O 2013 schedule has finally been revealed. The company is shaking things up a little bit this year. Unlike in the past, when it made separate product announcements in separate keynotes, the company will be conducting a 3 hour keynote session in which it will announce all of the products it has planned for us. The keynote session will kick off at 9am PST on the 15th of May. Google live streams various sessions from the conference, so it can be expected that this three hour keynote will be live streamed to those who couldn’t make it to Moscone Center in person.
As far as new products are concerned, the previously rumored release of Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie has reportedly been delayed and it won’t be announced at Google I/O 2013. Recent rumors suggest that the company will be announcing Android 4.3 instead. New hardware is also expected, this includes the Motorola X smartphone, a 32GB LTE Nexus 4 and possibly a revamped Nexus 7 tablet. Google will also be conducting various sessions on six main tracks, Android, Chrome & Apps, Google+, Google Cloud Platform, Google Maps and YouTube at the conference which runs from 15th to the 17th of May.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2013-05-16: Android 4.3 Release Expected In The 'Coming Months'
- 2013-05-15: Google Maps Completely Redesigned With Earth And Street View Integration
- 2013-05-15: Google's Conversational Search Blows Apple's Siri Away
- 2013-05-15: Google Maps For Android And iOS Get New Navigation UI
- 2013-03-20: Latest Leak Previews What May Be Google Play Version 4.0