Google’s very own Sundar Pichai has just shared something interesting that will definitely have iOS users sit up, stop whatever they are doing at the moment, and take notice. The announcement by Pichai has everything to do with the Google Play Music All Access that is said to be arriving on the iOS platform later in the year. When this particular streaming made its debut several weeks ago at Google I/O this year, it hit plenty of people like a 10-ton truck that there was no iOS compatible version announced. Well, I guess all that patient waiting has finally paid off, as it has been officially announced at D11 this year that Google Play Music All Access is headed for those who run on iOS-powered devices.
Next Story: 100 Million iPod Touch Units Sold And Counting
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Confirmed: Google Glass Will Be Sold To The Public On 15th April
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android