Gran Turismo 6 has been expected to be announced some time this week and earlier today, we caught a glimpse of the game’s page on the official Gran Turismo website. Now, it looks as though a leaked press release has reportedly confirmed Gran Turismo 6 will be made available this holiday season.
The leaked press release, which was obtained by iAfrica, has yet to make it into our inbox, but a number of reputable gaming sites seem to believe the press release is genuine and Sony will be making their official announcement later today. According to the leaked press release, Gran Turismo 6 will feature all of the cars and tracks from Gran Turismo 5 along with fresh historic, road and race vehicles, which will bring the total count of vehicles to 1200 at its launch. Gran Turismo 6 will also feature thousands of custom wheels and aerodynamic parts.
Gran Turismo 6 will add the UK’s Silverstone Circuit for the first time in the franchise’s history as well as six additional locations, making the total number of tracks to 33. Social and community features will also be introduced in Gran Turismo 6 that will be accessible through smartphones and tablets.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: gran turismo, gran turismo 6, playstation, playstation 3, ps3, Sony,
- Seen at: computerandvideogames