Rockstar knows that having a strong back catalog of solid video games which have stood the test of time is one surefire way of making a quick buck, as it is one cow that is worth milking many times over. Just take a look at Nintendo and their library of games and you will know what I mean. As gamers look forward to GTA 5, here we are with information that Rockstar will be making use of their Grand Theft Auto franchise, namely the first two Grand Theft Auto games, where they will release it to the general populace on the following platforms – the PSP, PS Vita and PS3, with the first GTA having picked up a Mature rating, while GTA2 was on the receiving end of a more lenient Teen rating.
Other than that, it seems that nothing definitive has been revealed from anyone at Rockstar concerning these ESRB ratings, as the ESRB themselves could be said to have jumped the gun considering neither game shows up any more. Perhaps Rockstar is waiting for a far better time to make an announcement with the recent GTA V trailer revealed, no?
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-18: Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Arrives On PS3, PS Vita
- 2013-10-22: PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-09-03: Rayman Legends Now Available On PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita
- 2013-08-30: PlayStation Plus Members Getting Rayman Origins, ICO HD, More In September
- 2013-08-30: PS3, PS Vita Can Now Purchase Digital Goods Using Mobile Billing