HTC One, the Taiwanese manufacturer’s flagship Android smartphone, is certainly one amazing device. The company believes that it will rebound for its 98% fall in profits off the back of strong HTC One sales. This device is neck and neck with Samsung’s Galaxy S4, which does have an added advantage as it ships with Android 4.2.2 pre-installed, whereas HTC One comes with Android 4.1.2. A new report claims that HTC’s new flagship users won’t have to wait for long as the company is preparing to release HTC One Android 4.2.2 update in the next two or three weeks.
Today we’ve already seen a leaked Android 4.2.2 build go live for Galaxy S3, which brings back some S4 features. HTC wouldn’t want to delay the release of this new software version, though it is a bit too soon to speculate about the exact release date of Android 4.2.2 update. At this point in time, the company is probably ironing out any last minute bugs and applying fixes before the update goes live for millions of users around the world. Just a matter of a couple of weeks now, hopefully!
Next Story: Xbox 720: Everything To Look For
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-06-26 Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One Google Edition
- 2013-06-04 HTC One Provides Boost For Company's Sales Now Up 50%
- 2013-05-02 HTC Profits Dip 98% In Q1 2013
- 2013-05-01 Watch How HTC One Is Fashioned Out Of Pure Metal