A lot of critics have said in their reviews of HTC One that it is a wonderful smartphone. The all metal body which has been meticulously crafted provides an amazing build quality, apart from the powerful internal hardware. In the U.S., the smartphone still hasn’t been announced for Verizon Wireless. The company is still keeping itself tight-lipped, not confirming whether they’re ever going to officially announce that HTC One is coming to Verizon.
When asked this question in an interview, Tom Harlin, the PR Director at HTC gave an answer which was loaded with carefully chosen words. He said that there were a ton of rumors online but the company had not made an official announcement of HTC One for Verizon. After saying this, he switches the conversation over to Droid DNA, saying that it is HTC’s hero smartphone at Verizon and it has features that are neck and neck with smartphones released in 2013. Tom also said that when HTC announces their next product with Verizon, they’ll make a big deal out of it so that everyone knows. The PR Director managed to walk out of that one, but I’m sure many Verizon subscribers might be wondering why there’s no HTC One love for them.
Next Story: Acer Aspire S7 Review (S7-391-6413)
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6