While Nokia might be the company that comes to mind when you think of Windows Phone handsets, there are other companies out there such as Huawei who have attempted Windows Phone devices in the past. Well it looks like the Chinese company is set to release a new one called the Huawei Ascend W2, at least that’s what seems to be the case thanks to a leaked press rendering from the ever-reliable @evleaks.
No word on when Huawei will debut the Ascend W2, but with Computex coming up, we wouldn’t be surprised if the announcement took place then. As far as its rumored specs are concerned, word has it that it will be the thinnest Windows Phone handset to date at 7.7mm thin. It is also expected to sport a 4.5” HD display with “super-sensitive” touch, an 8MP camera and a dual-core chipset on board. It will also be accompanied by 1GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage, a 2,800mAh battery and is expected to be priced at $515.
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-21: Huawei MediaPad X1 Photos Leaked
- 2013-12-31: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Photos Leaked
- 2013-09-15: Huawei Ascend W3 Windows Phone Leaked
- 2013-06-03: Huawei Ascend W2 Render Leaked Again, This Time In Yellow