Here we are with another handset that has the claim of being the “thinnest ever”, at least according to the folks over at Huawei with the Huawei P6-U06. There are plenty of smartphones out there in the market, and they do come with the description of being the “world’s thinnest”, at least for some of them. The Huawei Ascend P6-U06 would be the latest in line, where it sports a thickness of just 6.18mm. This will be an Android-powered handset (what else), where it has been leaked out – sporting the color black.
At the side of the Huawei P6-U06, it seems to carry a metallic strip, which is similar to the iPhone 5’s predecessor. You will also discover a couple of card slots at the side, which would be for the microSIM and microSD memory cards, and one can only presume that you would need an ejector tool to open it. As for the 3.5mm audio jack, that too, seems to have been placed on the left side. Other hardware specifications include a 4.7” display at 720p resolution, with a pixel density of 312ppi, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, a quad-core 1.5HGz processor, 2GB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera at the back and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, alongside 32GB of internal memory.
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03 Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02 Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked