It was just yesterday when we caught whiff of the first leaked images of the Huawei P6-U06 smartphone, and today, there are more leaked photos of this particular device yet again. It seems that Huawei intends for such leaks to be intentional, considering how easily they slip through the company’s security checkpoints, not to mention the fact that the person shooting these handsets had some time to arrange it on the table nicely before composing a shot or two. Well, the leaked photo that you see above details a close up of the brushed metallic back of the smartphone, and those who are observant enough might notice that the camera is different compared to the dual-SIM version’s in the TENAA filing, not to mention that the volume rocker is not where it used to be, rather, it is on the opposite side of the device.
As for the rest of the Huawei P6-U06, everything else does seem to add up, although the headphone jack remains nicely tucked into the top left side, right above the volume rocker. We do wonder whether the Huawei P6-U06 is set for a launch at the London event later this June 18th, so we will keep our eyes and ears peeled for upcoming news.
Next Story: Wimoto Motes Are Sensors For iOS Devices
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon