We know how difficult it can be for parents to waste countless hours on social media websites and take care of a baby at the same time, but a new product from Huggies will finally allow you to browse countless Facebook updates and Twitter messages and be a good parent at the same time.
Huggies TweetPee is a product that is currently being tested in Brazil that is a combination of an iPhone application and a clip-on humidity sensor shaped like an owl that alerts parents when their child’s diaper is wet. Once the sensor detects any bit of humidity, the application will become activated and a tweet will then be sent to the parent to inform them it’s time for a diaper change. Huggies is introducing this product as a way for parents to keep track how many diapers they use on a daily basis, as well as to know when it’s time to order more.
TweetPee is currently being tested with four families, but Huggies says that number would expand to ten families in July. Hopefully it will turn into an actual product as there’s nothing more that I’d want to do than to install the application on my wife’s smartphone to alert her when I am in need of a changing.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-21 Mailbox 2.0 For iOS Released
- 2014-04-21 Ultimeyes App Will Help Improve Your Vision
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives