Yesterday we reported that a couple of details about iOS 7 were leaked ahead of its possible announcement at WWDC 2013. Basically those details involved the user interface of the software, and today the folks at 9to5 Mac have managed to get more information about the upcoming update, and unsurprisingly it seems that according to their sources, iOS 7 is expected to offer more integration with vehicles through the use of Siri. We said that this is unsurprising because Siri has already seen some integration with vehicles through the Eyes Free feature.
However what’s more interesting is that the integration is expected to go beyond Siri and could even see integration with Apple Maps on the dashboard of cars! Considering that Apple Maps was thought of as highly inaccurate during its launch, we’re seriously hoping that Apple has managed to get their stuff together if they hope that Apple Maps integration in vehicles is to be met with enthusiasm instead of groans. In any case take this with a grain of salt for now, but with WWDC coming up in the next month, we expect more details to be revealed then. In the meantime what do you guys think? Anyone interested in seeing Apple Maps integration in their vehicles?
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch