Let’s say for the sake of this story, you and your girlfriend, wife, boyfriend or husband have iPhones and you’re the kind of person that matches anything and everything as you think it’s “cute” that you both wear similar things. But one thing you have always wanted to match was your iPhones, but having the same exact iPhone case makes you both look weird. You’re going to need a kissing case.
The silicon cases for the iPhone 5, which are called O1coat Lover+, were created Ozaki and come in three different color schemes: Sweetheart, Romantic and Forever. Ozaki suggest couples that have just started dating should choose its “Sweetheart” design, which both the male and female faces have white faces with black hair and clothing. Couples who consider themselves to be lovey-dovey should choose the “Romantic” design, while only couples who are truly, madly and deeply in love should even consider the “Forever” design.
The iPhone 5 case set will cost you ¥ 4,965, which converts to $48.51, on Amazon Japan. Let’s just hope for that price that you and your lover plan to use these cases for a long, long time.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Follow: iPhone 5, iphone case, japan,
- Seen at: en.rocketnews24