Let’s say for the sake of this story, you and your girlfriend, wife, boyfriend or husband have iPhones and you’re the kind of person that matches anything and everything as you think it’s “cute” that you both wear similar things. But one thing you have always wanted to match was your iPhones, but having the same exact iPhone case makes you both look weird. You’re going to need a kissing case.
The silicon cases for the iPhone 5, which are called O1coat Lover+, were created Ozaki and come in three different color schemes: Sweetheart, Romantic and Forever. Ozaki suggest couples that have just started dating should choose its “Sweetheart” design, which both the male and female faces have white faces with black hair and clothing. Couples who consider themselves to be lovey-dovey should choose the “Romantic” design, while only couples who are truly, madly and deeply in love should even consider the “Forever” design.
The iPhone 5 case set will cost you ¥ 4,965, which converts to $48.51, on Amazon Japan. Let’s just hope for that price that you and your lover plan to use these cases for a long, long time.
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2014-03-14: SoftBank's CEO Reveals How He Brought The iPhone To Japan
- 2013-08-08: This iPhone 5 Case Shows Your Love For Eggs In A Basket
- 2013-05-01: Iron Man Mark VII Armor Case For iPhone 5 Features A Flashing Power Core
- 2013-03-28: Gridcase Reactor Is An iPhone 5 Case Which Features A Hand Crank
- 2013-02-13: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-01-24: Keep Your iPhone And Cup Of Coffee Within Reach With UpperCup Case