Jawbone’s BIG JAMBOX is certainly one of the company’s most popular products as it brings the simplicity and portability of its Jambox brand, and gives it a more powerful set of speakers. Not only that, but it also has a number of cool features such as its ability to allow multiple bluetooth-connected devices to throw music at it, which makes a party more interactive as everyone can have their chance to supply their tunes.
Today, Jawbone is announcing they’re now allowing their customers to customize their BIG JAMBOX with up over 100 new color combinations by mixing and matching different portions of the bluetooth speaker. The BIG JAMBOX can now feature up to nine different colored grills and 13 cap colors which include purple, dark green and crimson red, which are colors that have yet to be released for the speaker.
Not only can the BIG JAMBOX be customized on the outside, but it can also be customizable on the inside as its 2.0 software update brings up to two additional hours of battery life and fewer dropouts and interruptions at greater distances when streaming from an iOS 6.1 device. Those looking to get their customization on for the BIG JAMBOX can do so by heading to Jawbone.com, that is, as long as you have $299.99 in your pocketRELATED
- Galaxy Gear 2 Will Reportedly Be Launched Alongside Galaxy S5
- R2-D2 Car Charger Is The Droid You've Been Looking For To Charge USB Devices
- Jambox, Mini Jambox Gets Splash-Resistant Coating For $50 Extra
- TellSpec Is A Pocket-sized Device That Will Tell You What's In Your Food
- Intel Reportedly Wants $500 Million For Its Internet TV Service
- Follow: jawbone,
- Seen at: prnewswire