Each time a new iPhone is released, rumors start spreading about the next one almost immediately. As long as Apple manufacturers its iPhone, rumors will circulate, which is currently the case for the company’s upcoming iPhone 5S. One rumor that spread earlier this year is the idea Apple would introduce multiple colors for its iPhone 5S. It looks like that may in fact be what Apple is planning based on some newly leaked components.
According to internal components that were obtained by BGR, a number of the iPhone 5S’ internal components may hint at a new iPhone that may look identical to the current iPhone 5, but one component in particular may have confirmed Apple is indeed planning on offering multiple colors for the iPhone 5S. The component is the iPhone 5S’ SIM card tray, which as you can see come in two separate colors: gold and beige.
The gold and beige SIM card trays aren’t the only components that suggest some major internal changes are expected for the iPhone 5S as the phone may have a re-designed loud-speaker bracket, ear-speaker bracket, Wi-Fi flex cable ribbon and vibrating motor assembly. Hopefully it won’t be too long until Apple unveils its iPhone 5S so we can see what all of these changes will mean for their new smartphone.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-12-06: Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- 2013-11-28: iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- 2013-11-06: Apple Still Top Smartphone OEM In The US, According To Latest comScore Report
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-08-14: iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]