Each time a new iPhone is released, rumors start spreading about the next one almost immediately. As long as Apple manufacturers its iPhone, rumors will circulate, which is currently the case for the company’s upcoming iPhone 5S. One rumor that spread earlier this year is the idea Apple would introduce multiple colors for its iPhone 5S. It looks like that may in fact be what Apple is planning based on some newly leaked components.
According to internal components that were obtained by BGR, a number of the iPhone 5S’ internal components may hint at a new iPhone that may look identical to the current iPhone 5, but one component in particular may have confirmed Apple is indeed planning on offering multiple colors for the iPhone 5S. The component is the iPhone 5S’ SIM card tray, which as you can see come in two separate colors: gold and beige.
The gold and beige SIM card trays aren’t the only components that suggest some major internal changes are expected for the iPhone 5S as the phone may have a re-designed loud-speaker bracket, ear-speaker bracket, Wi-Fi flex cable ribbon and vibrating motor assembly. Hopefully it won’t be too long until Apple unveils its iPhone 5S so we can see what all of these changes will mean for their new smartphone.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: iOS, iPhone, iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: bgr