LG Display has some beauties to show off at SID (Society for Information Display) 2013, but we will concentrate solely on the curved 55” OLED TV that you see above, in addition to the 5” plastic OLED panel that you can check out in the flesh right after the jump. LG Display certainly intends to maintain its lead in the realm of display technologies, where it will showcase the latest TV, mobile, and other products that representing the future of display technology.
The curved 55” OLED TV is based on the same WRGB OLED technology as the standard set, which has been widely adopted at this point in time in the industry as the most effective OLED application for large-sized panels, while being an example to the future of TV design. Not only that, the masses will be treated to an unbreakable and flexible 5” plastic OLED panel for mobile devices, where such a development might prove to be crucial in changing the way we look at how smart devices will be developed sometime down the road.
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-02-10: LG 55 Inch OLED TV Price Slashed In Half
- 2013-08-11: Samsung Curved OLED TVs Get Cheaper
- 2013-07-22: LG Curved OLED TV Achieves THX Display Certification
- 2009-06-17: LG 15-inch OLED TV
- 2010-08-19: LG to reveal 31-inch OLED panel, doubling size of current record holder