Sprint is already said to be gearing up to offer the LG Optimus G Pro smartphone on its network. Apparently that is not all the carrier will be adding from LG. Rumor has it that LG Optimus F3 is also coming to Sprint, an alleged press shot of this device has been leaked by none other than infamous Twitter account @evleaks. This particular source has a very solid track record, so perhaps it won’t be an exercise in futility to look upon the possibility of Sprint carrying LG Optimus F3.
The F series of smartphones was announced by LG at Mobile World Congress 2013. The idea behind this particular line of smartphones was to bring LTE connectivity to the masses at an affordable price. Said to have a 4 inch WVGA screen with dualcore processor and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, it is rumored that Sprint will announce the LG Optimus F3 in the next few weeks and will price it “aggressively” on contract. As far as LG Optimus G Pro is concerned, AT&T is already selling it in the U.S., Sprint is expected to release in towards the end of next month.
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2013-06-02: Purple LG Optimus F3 For Sprint Rumored
- 2013-05-07: LG LS980 Could Be Sprint's Version Of The Optimus G Pro With An Upgrade Processor
- 2013-04-30: AT&T 4G LTE Switched On In 20 New Markets
- 2013-04-10: AT&T Rolls Out LTE To Six New Markets
- 2013-02-18: Sprint’s 4G LTE Network Available For San Francisco