AT&T announced it would be the exclusive partner to bringing the LG Optimus G Pro last week, which coincidentally was available for pre-order late last week. The day has finally come for you U.S. customers to get a taste of the LG Optimus G Pro as it’s finally available on AT&T.
Currently, the LG Optimus G Pro on AT&T will cost you $199 with a two-year contract, or $550 without a contract. If you read our hands-on with the U.S. version of the LG Optimus G Pro, then you know the device didn’t receive a lot of changes, which is definitely a good thing since we liked it very much in our review. LG did improve software of the U.S. version through a number of features such as dual-recording, its Qslide able to multitask and the inclusion of Pause and Resume recording, but for the most part, its internal specs are pretty much unchanged.
Keep in mind this weekend is Mother’s Day, which may or may not affect if you’ll be able to pick up an LG Optimus G Pro since some generous sons and husbands could be considering picking it up for the mother in their life. So if you know for a fact you’ll be buying the Optimus G Pro, we recommend you get it ASAP to avoid a delay.
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2013-05-03 AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Now Available For Pre-Order
- 2013-05-01 AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Hands On Rreview
- 2013-05-01 AT&T To Offer LG Optimus G Pro Exclusively
- 2013-04-25 AT&T Livery Spotted On LG Optimus G Pro In New Leak
- 2013-04-10 LG Optimus G Pro May Land On AT&T Starting May 10 [Rumor]