We have seen our fair share of devices being revealed or mentioned by the Bluetooth SIG before it has been officially released in the market, so it comes across as no surprise to discover that the LG Optimus G is going to be on the receiving end of a sequel – that is, none other than the non-creatively named LG Optimus G2. After all, this device has picked up its Bluetooth certification at the Bluetooth SIG, not to mention having been spotted in AnTuTu benchmark scores.
The benchmark scores point towards three different variants of the LG Optimus G2, and they are the F320K, F320L and F340L. The F320K would run on a 1.5GHz processor with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean in tow, while the remaining two would have a speedier 2GHz processor that in all probability, would be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 since it remains the only processor which is capable of hitting such clock speeds at the moment, and both of them will be powered by a more recent version of Jelly Bean, that is Android 4.2.2. Additional hardware information on the LG Optimus G2 include a 5” Full HD display, a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2.1-megapixel front facing camera.
Next Story: Google Could Focus On Android Gaming
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2013-06-25: Additional LG Optimus G2 Images Leaked
- 2013-06-23: LG Optimus G2 Screenshots Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Additional LG Optimus G2 Photos Leaked
- 2013-01-16: LG Optimus G2 Rumored For Fall Release With Android 5.0
- 2013-01-03: LG Optimus G2 With Full HD Display To Get CES Debut?