The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 has been rumored for quite some time, though the company only announced Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 recently. As far as the 8 inch variant is concerned, it has already been sighted and is expected to have an Exynos 4412 1.5GHz dualcore processor with 2GB of RAM. All of this is plain speculation at this point in time. While we’re on the subject of speculation, rumor has it that Samsung will also release a LTE version of Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.
Just a couple of hours ago we picked up on a rumor that claimed Samsung has a LTE version of Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 in the works. There’s also been chatter of a 10.1 inch Galaxy Tab 3 that will reportedly be released next month. Right now Samsung’s tablet roadmap is nothing but a source of confusion. The Korean manufacturer has a press conference scheduled for 20th June in London where it will announce new Galaxy and ATIV devices. Hopefully it’ll make the announcements of these tablets as well, or perhaps we might have to wait for them to materialize at the IFA trade show in Berlin.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-12-11 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support