Nokia Lumia 920 is one of the best selling Windows Phone 8 smartphones. Only earlier today it was reported that Windows Phone has now passed BlackBerry to clinch the coveted third spot in the smartphone market, the Lumia range of devices account for a substantial part of that market share. Microsoft has announced that Windows Phone 8 Amber update will bring smart camera capability and FM radio to old Lumia devices, today Nokia revealed that the Amber update will also improve camera performance on Lumia 920.
In a post on the Nokia Conversations blog, the company showed off its latest Lumia 925 camera performance against current market rivals such as the HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and the iPhone 5. According to these images, the Lumia 925 trumps everyone in low light performance. Towards the end of this post, Nokia left a note saying that in the coming weeks, they will be showing off the difference Amber update makes to photos taken from the Nokia Lumia 920. Lets be fair though, these images are quite small and Nokia hasn’t made the originals available. One could argue that the competition may not have been fairly represented here, but you’ve got to admit, Lumia 925 packs a pretty powerful camera.RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: Lumia 920, lumia 925, Nokia, windows phone 8,