Meizu is one of the better well known Chinese smartphone manufacturers, and while they were originally “credited” to roll out the iPhone killer, that proved to be a non-event as Meizu’s early copies of the iPhone proved to be lovely on the outside, but tear right underneath the hood and you will see that things are far inferior there. Well, Meizu has since grown from strength to strength, and we have heard our fair share of rumors concerning the Meizu MX3 to date, including a Full HD display and a possible form factor that might confuse folks between it and the HTC One. Well, an alleged leaked image of the Meizu MX3’s printed circuit board (PCB) has been spotted, where folks decided to expound on the leaked image by pointing out the possibility of a 5.5” display at the very least.
Just how did they achieve at such a conclusion? Well, the PCB itself measures 75mm wide, and is unable to be fitted into anything smaller, if one were to assume the 16:9 aspect ratio of previous smartphones. There is also a chance of NFC connectivity thrown into the mix, and to miss out on a microSD memory card slot would be travesty in this day and age.
Next Story: Sonic Lost World Trailer Debuts
- 2014-04-15 Upsilon Circuit Game Can Be Played Only Once
- 2014-04-13 Meizu MX3 With Ubuntu Spotted
- 2014-03-23 Meizu Might Take On Xiaomi Redmi Note With Blue Charm Note
- 2014-03-05 Meizu MX4 Could Be Announced On 6th Of March
- 2014-02-19 Meizu And BQ To Roll Out Ubuntu Smartphones
- 2014-01-21 Meizu Teases MX4G And MX4G Mini