If you have been following word on what Micromax have been up to, well, we are pleased to say that the successor to the hugely popular Micromax A110 Canvas 2 smartphone has been made official, although they really should employ someone to come up with far better names – names that are easier to remember and can roll off the tongue in a jiffy. I am referring to the Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus which was on the rumor mills for some time already, but finally, it has been listed on the company’s website.
The Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus came with a 5” IPS FWVGA display, where it will run on a quad-core 1.2GHz MT6589 processor, and is accompanied by 1GB RAM, an 8-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, a 2-megapixel front facing camera, 4GB of internal memory, dual SIM capability for those who want to separate their work and private life, in addition to a slew of connectivity options. Of course, you will get Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running on the A110Q Canvas 2 Plus right out of the box for your convenience.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow