Ever heard of the folks over at Mionix before? They might not be as famous as the likes of Razer or Logitech,but still, Mionix has had its fair share of gaming hardware to wow gamers who want something special. Enter the new AVIOR 8200 high performance ambidextrous gaming mouse, which has been specially designed so that southpaws, too, can take full advantage of it without having to wonder whether their gaming sessions would be gimped because of an uncomfortable mouse grip.
The Mionix AVIOR 8200 comes across as a sleek rubberized 9 button ambidextrous mouse, where you can use either a full palm or claw grip to play with it. Not only that, it comes with a 32-bit ARM processor, and is accompanied by a 8200 DPI laser sensor and the other high-end components. Along with it you will find software that paves the way to customize the buttons, sensor, LED colors, advanced macros and profiles. Expect the Mionix AVIOR 8200 gaming mouse to retail for $89.99 a pop, as it will ship when June rolls around – which ain’t that far away actually.RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: gaming mouse,