The other day we reported that a Google Edition version of the HTC One could be released in the future, and this was despite HTC themselves who denied the existence of such a product. Now it seems that rumors of such a device are getting stronger as Russell Holly at Geek seems to believe that such a device could be launched in the near future. Considering that Holly managed to get it right when it came to rumors of a Google Edition Samsung Galaxy S4, there might be a good chance that he could be right again this time round.
According to Holly, the existence of the Google Edition HTC One were tipped to him by several sources that such a device was in the works and would be released with stock Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean calling the shots. Considering that there are probably many Android users out there who might not appreciate having an OEM’s UI on their phone, this could be great news, especially with the HTC One’s beautiful design to top things off. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think?
Next Story: Dubai Hotel Provides Guests With 24-Karat iPad
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6