Yesterday, we mentioned about how the Motorola XT1055 could very well be the fabled Motorola X Phone. Well, whatever the case was, it seems that this particular leak from the good people over at @evleaks could be the real deal, where images of it have been released. The Motorola X Phone, carrying its codename “Ghost” (how fitting, considering the relative rarity of spotting it in the wild) to great effect. The leaked images do not reveal too much about the real deal, since it was covered in a black non-disclosure case which was hiding the smartphone underneath.
It is also said that that the rear panel of the Motorola X Phone is made out of polycarbonate, which would ditch the metal theme that many smartphone manufacturers have taken upon themselves to deliver to the masses, and would also take a break from Motorola’s tradition of using Kevlar. It seems that the headphone jack on the Motorola X Phone will remain centered on the top edge of the device, while both power and volume buttons remain on the right edge of the device, similar to the Nexus 7. Word on the street has it that the X Phone will be released for Verizon and AT&T, although it will be supported by all major carriers in the US.
Next Story: LG Optimus G2 Spotted At Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2013-05-27 Motorola X Phone For Verizon (XT1060) Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-05-01 Motorola XT1055 Could Be The Elusive X Phone
- 2013-04-25 Google X Phone With Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Spotted (Rumor)
- 2013-04-18 Motorola X Phone To Arrive In 20 Different Colors [Rumor]
- 2013-04-14 Motorola X Release Reportedly Pushed Back Till August