The Motorola X phone does seem to be too far away to think about right now, where there have been rumors circulating concerning the X phone and its seemingly insane hardware specifications. In fact, it was rumored sometime last week that a Google X phone was spotted with Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie running on it, and here we are with the possibility that the Motorola XT1055 which you have heard so much about could very well be the long awaited Motorola X phone.
An Antutu benchmark depicted a device that is known as the Motorola XT1055, where it is said to come with guns blazing thanks to a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor that has been clocked at a whopping 1.7GHz, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, and of course, a rear speaker. Antutu did not make too much out of the hardware specifications, so chances are this might not be the elusive X phone, or they could be playing it low and cool for the moment. Who knows?
Next Story: Yahoo Picks Up Astrid, The To-Do App
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-05-27: Motorola X Phone For Verizon (XT1060) Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-05-02: Evleaks: Motorola X Phone Spotted For Real
- 2013-04-25: Google X Phone With Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Spotted (Rumor)
- 2013-04-18: Motorola X Phone To Arrive In 20 Different Colors [Rumor]
- 2013-04-14: Motorola X Release Reportedly Pushed Back Till August