Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will be released on the 27th of August much to the delight of many Final Fantasy fans who might have been disappointed by Square Enix’s earlier attempts at an MMO. Unfortunately August is still a couple of months away, but if you’re a fan of the game and can’t wait to play it, Square Enix has released a new trailer in which the job classes for the game are shown off. These are jobs that players can take on, such as that of a warrior, a Paladin, a Monk and etc.
In addition to the video, gamers will be pleased to learn that the third beta phase of the game will begin come 14th of June and will include both PlayStation 3 and Windows PC testers. This is just one step closer to the game being primed for release, so hopefully with the third phase of beta, there will not be any major bugs, and if there are, hopefully they will be able to address them before the 27th of August. Those interested in participating in the beta can head on over to Square Enix’s website for the details, and in the meantime you can check out the new trailer in the video above.
- 2013-12-03: Final Fantasy 14 Headed To PS4 April 2014; Beta Coming Feb. 22, 2014
- 2013-11-25: Final Fantasy XIV To Introduce Housing Feature In Patch 2.1
- 2013-11-07: Final Fantasy 14: Libra Eorzea Now Available For Android Devices
- 2013-09-10: Final Fantasy 14 Companion App Launches On iOS; Android Coming Soon
- 2013-05-24: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Releases 27th August 2013