Sega does what Nintendon’t? That’s all old hat and water under the bridge by now, as Sega and Nintendo have come to an agreement where future Sonic the Hedgehog games will be Nintendo exclusives, especially on the Wii U home console and the Nintendo 3DS portable handheld system. I know right, have things gotten any weirder? We do know that Sonic Lost World will be a new action platforming game, where additional details about it will be announced before the E3 2013 video game trade show kicks off this coming June 11th.
Of course, we have seen Sonic and the House of Mario work together in the past, but not up to such an extent, as seen in Mario and Sonic at the Olympics on the older Nintendo DS platform. Other titles that will arrive in due time include Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games for Wii U, apart from classic Sega Game Gear games which will appear on the Virtual Console service for the Nintendo 3DS. Sonic the Hedgehog on Android doesn’t sound so hot anymore, does it?RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: nintendo, sega,