Nintendo may not be holding a global media event during this year’s E3, but considering how much information they’ve been sharing over the past couple of months in regards to upcoming software and hardware information in their Nintendo Direct videos, we certainly can see why they’d forgo a big production when they can reach their fans directly through these videos. With E3 just under a month away, Nintendo has announced they’ll be holding another Nintendo Direct presentation tomorrow at 10 a.m. ET.
Nintendo says the purpose of tomorrow’s Nintendo Direct presentation is to present a number of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles that are expected to be made available this summer. We know Nintendo already has a number of high-quality titles coming out in the summer for its Nintendo 3DS, but there are only a handful of note-worthy games being released on the Wii U. Hopefully whatever Nintendo has to announce for its Wii U will help spark interest in the still-suffering console as they previously promised a release of “key titles” in Q2 2013.
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2013-11-25: Nintendo Bundling 3DS With Luigi's Mansion Plus 2DS, 3DS XL Black Friday Sales
- 2013-11-21: New Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Trailer Highlights Accolades, Gameplay
- 2013-05-01: Capcom Creates Mega Man Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL Case
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events
- 2013-04-24: Nintendo 3DS Sells 13.95M Globally In 2013 Fiscal Year