Nintendo may not be holding a global media event during this year’s E3, but considering how much information they’ve been sharing over the past couple of months in regards to upcoming software and hardware information in their Nintendo Direct videos, we certainly can see why they’d forgo a big production when they can reach their fans directly through these videos. With E3 just under a month away, Nintendo has announced they’ll be holding another Nintendo Direct presentation tomorrow at 10 a.m. ET.
Nintendo says the purpose of tomorrow’s Nintendo Direct presentation is to present a number of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles that are expected to be made available this summer. We know Nintendo already has a number of high-quality titles coming out in the summer for its Nintendo 3DS, but there are only a handful of note-worthy games being released on the Wii U. Hopefully whatever Nintendo has to announce for its Wii U will help spark interest in the still-suffering console as they previously promised a release of “key titles” in Q2 2013.RELATED
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: 3ds, 3ds xl, nintendo, Nintendo 3DS XL, wii u,