When it comes to leaks, the folks over at @evleaks do seem to have the art of snagging accurate leaks down pat. In fact, they have had a far higher percentage of hits compared to misses, which is a good thing, as their reliability rating is certainly weighty in nature. Well, it seems that @evleaks has another golden nugget to ponder over, with whispers that Nokia could very well announce a new device tomorrow, with the Conversations blog posting a teaser that depicts a solitary rounded button. Of course, any leak should always be taken with a pinch of salt until official confirmation arrives, but for all intents and purposes, the Nokia Asha 501 could very well be announced tomorrow.
The Nokia Asha 501 is said to be a full-touch device despite not falling under the true blue smartphone category. A single physical button located under the screen (hmmm, sounds like an iPhone at first, no?), you will not find any hardware “home” button as the user interface will use the touchscreen for the extra controls required. Who knows, the receiver keys could be capacitive this time around, and this might also mean there has been a revamp in the S40 touch interface.
Next Story: Sony Xperia A Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility