The Nokia Lumia 925 was announced just recently, and if you’re already drooling over its use of aluminum in its casing and are wondering when you will be able to get your hands on the device, you’re in luck as T-Mobile has announced that they will be the only carrier in the US to offer up the Nokia Lumia 925, which we guess is fair since Verizon has the Lumia 928. The price and availability of the phone remains unknown at this point in time, but T-Mobile has launched the registration website in which interested customers can register their interest and be informed when more details are made available.
The Lumia 925 is Nokia’s latest device and will be the first device from the Finnish company to leave behind some of its polycarbonate material, and will incorporate some aluminum into its case instead, giving off a slightly more “premium” look and feel. The device will sport a 4.5” PureMotion HD+ display, a PureView camera with a 8.7MP camera and will be compatible with T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network. So, who’s excited for it?!RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: lumia 925, Nokia, t-mobile,