The Nokia Lumia 925 was announced just recently, and if you’re already drooling over its use of aluminum in its casing and are wondering when you will be able to get your hands on the device, you’re in luck as T-Mobile has announced that they will be the only carrier in the US to offer up the Nokia Lumia 925, which we guess is fair since Verizon has the Lumia 928. The price and availability of the phone remains unknown at this point in time, but T-Mobile has launched the registration website in which interested customers can register their interest and be informed when more details are made available.
The Lumia 925 is Nokia’s latest device and will be the first device from the Finnish company to leave behind some of its polycarbonate material, and will incorporate some aluminum into its case instead, giving off a slightly more “premium” look and feel. The device will sport a 4.5” PureMotion HD+ display, a PureView camera with a 8.7MP camera and will be compatible with T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network. So, who’s excited for it?!
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 925, With "Metal Band" Design
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-01 Nokia To Provide 30,000 Lumia Handsets To Bank In Spain
- 2013-07-01 Nokia RM-892 Spotted At FCC, Possibly T-Mobile's Lumia 925
- 2013-06-26 Nokia Lumia 925 For T-Mobile Rumored To Be Available In 2 Weeks
- 2013-05-20 T-Mobile's CEO Might Consider 32GB Nokia Lumia 925 Without Carrier Branding