While the Nokia Lumia 928 is one of the Finnish company’s latest handsets, it is certainly going up against stiff competition from the like of Apple’s iPhone 5 and Samsung’s Galaxy S4, but it looks like Nokia is not shy when it comes to taking jabs at the competition. Nokia has released a new ad for the Lumia 928, basically touting the phone’s ability to snap photos and videos in low-light with pretty decent clarity, and at the same time taking pot shots at the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy S4, which by comparison photos released by Nokia, seem to do a way better job. In fact Nokia’s jab at the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy S4 weren’t even subtle, bluntly stating that it is “Better than the Apple iPhone 5. Better than the Samsung Galaxy S4.” What do you guys think? Does Nokia really have something worth bragging about, or do you think that the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S4 aren’t too bad when it comes to low-light photo/videography?RELATED
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: Lumia 928, Nokia,
- Seen at: wpcentral